Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Choosing to Learn Photography (Word-Less Wednesday Week 1)


#1 Photo Feed Back Picture
I just love the crispness of the details.

#2

#3 Here I love the rich dark color.
I am going to read my camera manual and give more detail about the setting and my camera when I take the pictures. Knowing the camera setting will help me improve the over all quality of my picture taking. In this series of pictures I am just playing around with the AV settings and the flash.


Choosing to learn more about Photography, what are you choosing to learn please share in the comments and don't forget to let me know what you think of my photos.

If you enjoyed this post, please stay awhile and read and choose to share Edwards Granddaughter with a friend. You can also subscribe by email and like us on Facebook, join us on Pinterest and Twitter. You can also email me @ Edwardsgranddaughter.gmail.com.
Linking with Mom Tried It