Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Choosing My Passions (Word-less Wednesday)




I found a new pot for my ivy. I can imagine the vines just covering the metal and hanging. I am happy to report that my ivy is still going strong.


I am still using my camera on automatic settings. This picture was taken with the marco setting. I really liked this shot of the ivy. Have not had much manuel reading time, sometimes life is just busy.


Photo Feedback Picture.
I think this is my best shot. We used no flash, or extra lighting and the camera was on automatic. I did turn the flash off because I usually get a glare when taking photos of this puzzle.


I have not been updating on my puzzle progress, but we are still working on it.



Playing with the afternoon sun. Interesting shot, what do you think?


Which shot would you choose as my best shot, please let me know in the comments. I grow from you feed back.
If you enjoyed this post, please stay awhile and read my other thoughts and choose to share Edwards Granddaughter with a friend.  


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
 Subscribe in a reader Follow Me on Pinterest Follow EdwardsgrandD on Twitter
Linking with Mom Tried It