My focus scripture for this week is:
6. Putting together our two thousand pieces Coca-Cola puzzle. An update picture, ever single edition is a reason to celebrate.
My goals for this week are:
1. For my time in the Word: A Confident Heart by Renee Swope
The meditation verse of the week is:
Ecclesiastes 5:2God is in heaven and you are on earth,So let your words be few.
2. For my time in Prayer:
• Praying daily for my hubby
• Praying for my children that they may build great friendship. The continual softening of my children's hearts.
• Praying for the women in Group 95 Hello Morning Challenge that they may have an awesome morning time with our Lord.
• Praying for friends and extended family that have needs.
• That God to open my eyes to the learning and growing opportunities before me.
• For the new relationships that we are all building and that we are all open to sharing our hearts and lives.
3. I will still be saying good morning to my girls in Facebook group 95 from the Hello Morning Challenge with Inspired to Action they were a great support during this entire ordeal.
4. The major goal is to reclaim my JOY and I will be sharing along the way. Less stress more actual living.
6. Blogging on 5 Days to Better Communication
with these lovely bloggers:
7. Time again to do our monthly budget
8. Part of reclaiming my JOY is creating a new routine
9. My monthly Homemaker's Challenge post
10. Teaching my nine year old to play tennis
An Ivy plant update in pictures, the ups and downs of life:
I thank you all for support.
What are you Choosing to accomplish this week?
If you enjoyed this post, please stay awhile and read and choose to share Edwards Granddaughter with a friend. You can also subscribe by email and like us on Facebook, join us on Pinterest and Twitter.