Friday, June 1, 2012

A Note to My Dear Readers



I woke up, TODAY
The Sun is shinning, not sure that makes a difference

This is the day the LORD hath made
I will REJOICE and be glad in it.

TODAY 

I am fighting back reclaiming my joy.

  • I will spend not one more moment trying to find what is wrong with me.
  • I will no longer dwell on the mistakes of yesterday

Because: 


Isaiah 43:7 says 
everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made.”



Ephesians 2:10 says 
For we are God’s handiworkcreated in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

and 

1 Timothy 4:4 says 
For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,

My life is good and I will receive it with thanksgiving.

So I will be back Sunday night with my goals for the week and I am very excited to be joining with my blogging sisters in:


I will be talking about communication. In 2012 we are in constant communication with each other and with all that talking are we communicating what truly matters.

Join us June 4th through June 8th for our first ever 5 Days of Mothering and Homemaking series.
There will be 21 bloggers with 105 different blog post on the subject! 




Please choose to join me as I continue on this blogging journey of finding my place in God's glory. 


Enjoyed this post subscribe to Edwards Granddaughter to receive FREE updates — by email. Don’t miss a post! Also follow us on  Pinterest and Twitter and like us on  Facebook


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner