Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A short update {Consciously Choosing to Get fit & Healthy}



Eating healthy since returning home from vacation has been difficult. I am surprised at how quickly I returned to my bad habits of:

Eating what was quick and on hand



Skipping meals because I was busy



Not planning on eating


Walking the dog was the only exercise I got this past week but it was consistent, twice daily.

Between planning for our home school start today and adjusting to being back in my busy life I actually lost one pound.

The Scales:

I am looking forward to planned meals and exercise this week.


Interested in following my daily progress check out my reports on Edwards Granddaughter Facebook page and instagram for all the wonderful pictures. 
Click here for an introduction to each of the bloggers, which includes a summary of their goals and plans for this 12-week series.

Our Pinterest board with great finds and tips

As always

Short cut to all my series