Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Art of Quitting When Consciously Choosing to Get Fit & Healthy


I have seriously considered quitting. 

I have not been losing any weight. 

I have not written a post in a few weeks.

No one would notice if I just stopped.

It has been a difficult few weeks. 

First, a decorative knife fell and injured my foot. Resulting in no exercise and a week in bed.

Second, a week later, finally up and around, I developed an nasty cold and ear infection.

Third, I had a week filled with doctor's appointments.

I was discouraged. Forgetting why I even started this in the first place. 


No journey is without its mountains to climb and Satan's is the accuser. He's the voice that tells us we cannot do it when struggles come our way. 

I realized that I recovered quickly from my cold and my labs the third week was very much improved.

I have not perfected my fit and healthy lifestyle and I might never. I just am considering better to be a sign that I am not failing epic-ly and continue to push for better.


Click here for an introduction to each of the bloggers, which includes a summary of their goals and plans for this 12-week series.


Our Pinterest board with great finds and tips

As Always,