Sunday, April 29, 2012

Choosing Simple Goals for Week 18


Every time I consider not blogging any more God seems to say 


"I have a purpose for you here."

I honestly cannot see His purpose in this blog but as He encourages I will continue to share with you my choices. This week's choices are the necessary only. I am choosing to make things as simple as possible.  

For my other goals the list of this is my life are

1. For my time in the Word: A Confident Heart by Renee Swope 
Source: amazon.com via Eileen on Pinterest


The meditation verse of the week is: 
1 John 4:16-18 
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world we are like Jesus. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 



2. For my time in Prayer:       
                Praying daily for my hubby  
                Praying for my children that they may build great friendship. The continual softening of my children's hearts.  
                Praying for the women in Group 95 Hello Morning Challenge that they may have an awesome morning time with our Lord.     
                Praying for friends and extended family that have needs. 
                That God to open my eyes to the learning and growing opportunities before me.    
                For the new relationships that we are all building and that we are all open to sharing our hearts and lives.


3. I will still be saying good morning to my girls in Facebook group 95 from the Hello Morning Challenge with Inspired to Action they were a great support during this entire ordeal. 


4. Homeschooling: Completing our school schedule daily


5. Homemaking: daily maintenance of my home


6. Blogging: only as able


Last week blog roll:

I came down with a bad cold from which I am still recovering and could not publish my book review for Thursday but I shall my review of The Disciplined by Calvin Miller ready and up this week if that is God's will for me.
Source: amazon.com via Eileen on Pinterest



7. Simplifying my online account, less is definitely more. I was going to shut down my Facebook page but I received some encouragement to keep posting there, if you have not visited my community there please do and leave me a comment letting me know that you visited. 

Source: amazon.com via Eileen on Pinterest


8. This week I listening to the audio of The Next Story: Life and Faith after the Digital Explosion by Tim Challies. This is a very in-depth book about the use of social media and electronics.


9. Working out for an hour each day.  I will be moving my workout time back to nights.


10. Organizing my online files.  I realized that I need time to regroup and find my focus. Regrouping and finding your focus again take more time that I thought. 


I thank you all for support.


What are you Choosing to accomplish this week?

If you enjoyed this post, please stay awhile and read and choose to share Edwards Granddaughter with a friend. You can also subscribe by email and like us on Facebook, join us on Pinterest and Twitter.

Becolorful   Top Ten Tuesday at Many Little Blessings