Friday, April 13, 2012

Defining Simple (Homemaker's Challenge Post)


Hello Fellow Choosers,

First, thank you for choosing to read @Edwards Granddaughter today. If you enjoyed Wednesday's post, Choosing Cliff Notes, then join me over at Homemaker's Challenge for a look into how I choose to define simple.  I write about choosing simple homemaking and simple meal planning. And if you are incline to choose baking I have included a recipe favorite of my family. 

Check out these lovely muffins:
Don't forget to leave me a comment sharing your thoughts on defining simple or just letting me know that you were there.

You encourage me so much. Here is the link: Defining Simple

If you enjoyed this post, please stay awhile and read and choose to share Edwards Granddaughter with a friend. You can also subscribe by email and like us on Facebook, join us on Pinterest and Twitter. You can also email me @ Edwardsgranddaughter.gmail.com.