Sunday, April 15, 2012

Week 16 Choosing To Accomplish

My focus scripture for this week is


On going Projects:
1. Meal planning – recipe testing  
2. Creating a weekly routine
3. Rebuilding and super gluing the boys Lego. 
4. My Homemakers Challenge monthly post
5. Photo albums
6. Putting together our two thousand pieces Coca-Cola puzzle. I am posting a comparison picture, if it does not look like I am working on let me know. This is slowly become my personal mount Ervest. 

My goals for this week are:

1. For my time in the Word: My focus after reading How to Live and Not Die will be working on my time in Prayer. 

The meditation verse of the week is: 

Psalm 63:6
  On my bed I remember you;
   I think of you through the watches of the night.
I want to lie in bed think of all God has done for me and worship and prayer.


2. For my time in Prayer:       
  • Praying daily for my hubby  
  • Praying for my children that they may build great friendship. The continual softening of my children's hearts.  
  • Praying for the women in Group 95 Hello Morning Challenge that they may have an awesome morning time with our Lord.     
  • Praying for friends and extended family that have needs. 
  • That God to open my eyes to the learning and growing opportunities before me.    
  • For the new relationships that we are all building and that we are all open to sharing our hearts and lives.


3. As an AC for the Hello Morning Challenge with Inspired to Action the 13 week challenge has finished but my little group will be continuing through together. 

4. Homeschooling: Completing our school schedule daily

5. Homemaking: planning for a seven month stock pile.  

6. Blogging: creating more of a conversational blog.

Last week blog roll:

7. Continuing Simplifying my home: organizing our garage sale items and counting the cost of having a sale.  

Source: amazon.com via Eileen on Pinterest
8. I finished reading How to LIVE and NOT Die by Norvel Hayes. Please check back on Thursday for my review of this book.
Source: amazon.com via Eileen on Pinterest
This week I will be reading: The Disciplined Life by Calvin Miller.
Source: amazon.com via Eileen on Pinterest
I am listen to an audio of The Next Story: Life and Faith after the Digital Explosion by Tim Challies

My basic goal for the year is to finish reading a book per week. 

9. Working out for an hour each day.  

10. Organizing my computer files. I am cleaning up my blogging picture on computer going down to ten percent now I have created the habit of deleting. 

Please check out our Facebook page, I created and installed a new back group, I am interested in everyone response. Its my third creation and my favorite. 

What are you Choosing to accomplish this week?

If you enjoyed this post, please stay awhile and read and choose to share Edwards Granddaughter with a friend. You can also subscribe by email and like us on Facebook, join us on Pinterest and Twitter.
Becolorful