Monday, September 12, 2011

Week in Review 8


Welcome to my day of review and planning. The countdown continues with 7 days till our pack out. 
1. For the next  7 days, I will be focus on all the projects I need to complete before the movers come to pack our house.
A. Finish de-cluttering our home; just my bedroom and the school room left.
B. Finish my photo album project
C. Pack the children transition items
D. Work through my cleaning list, this will be finished in tomorrow.
E. Remove all wall hangings
F. Separate the current school year books so I can find them first on the other end
G. Decide what I have to take with me, (Still no housing arrangements).
2. Enjoy my boys before they leave of Grandma. I have four days left with them.
3. Keeping on track with my reading for the Bible in 90 Days/ Blogging through the Bible in 90 Days challenge. I got way behind this week. (Ezekiel 37 – Daniel 9 still needs reading) Continues till October 8, 2011, requires an hour of daily bible reading.  
4. Write a daily blog post.  I will be trying to keep my post short this week so I can spend more time with the boys. Change is emotionally draining.
Blog I posted:
1. Ready or not
2. What I am reading
3. A Grace Filled Reminder
4. Thank You in Words
5. Thank you
6. Top Ten Birthday
7. Week in Review 7
5. I am still Maximizing my mornings. I signed up for the Hello Morning fall session.  I would like to start keeping a time journal to see how effective my scheduling is. My time journal may be waiting till we are settled.  
5. I have many books I would like to read during this process. I will try to read or more a week. The list will follow so I can cross them out as I go.
I recently visited the Library and borrowed
The Seven habits of Highly Effective Families by Stephen R. Covey
and Bringing up Kids - Without Tearing Them Down by Dr. Kevin Leman
I will be trying my best to read these two books this week.

6. I will be a contributor on Homemakers Challenge. We are having a 31 days to Clean challenge.
Now your turn: let me know what you have accomplished or plan on finishing ….........