Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekly Goals


My focus scripture for this week is

Things I am working on completing:
1. Meal planning - creating a basic guide menu
2. Creating a weekly routine
3. Organizing the Boys toys
4. My Homemakers Challenge Post
5. Change of address cards
6. My poster board scriptures for the year 


My goals for this week are:

1. Homeschooling

2. Meal planning

3. Blogging daily, more planning needed
Last week blog roll:
7. I missed a post this week. My booking through Thursday post. I love books and need to commit to my reading time.   

4. Updating my pray list. 
              Praying for friends who have needs. 
              Praying for the women in Group 95 Hello Morning Challenge.
              God to open my eyes to the learning and growing opportunities before me.
              The continual softening of my children's hearts
              For the new relationships that we are all building and that we are all open to sharing our hearts and lives.

5. As an AC for the Hello Morning Challenge with Inspired to Action I will be sharing a verse from Psalms each day that goes with the Run to Him bible study. This week Psalms are 27, 31, & 16.

6. My focus scripture for this week is from Romans. I am falling more and more in love with the comfort that is Romans.

Romans 5:5And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love.

I am using the New Living Translation because of it says that Hope will not lead to disappointment. How many times do we feel disappointed because we waited for something and we never achieved it? Our HOPE in God will never disappoint us because he dearly loves us. Is there anything more comforting? In the unsteadiness of my current seas I choose to cling to this HOPE that will not disappoint me. 


7. This week I will try to finish reading:   My basic goal for the year is to finish reading a book per week.

8. Make posters for the following scriptures
Psalm 121:8the LORD will watch over your coming
and
going both now and for evermore.
1 Corinthians 13:7-8LOVE: bears all things,
believes all things,
hopes all things,
endures all things.Love never fails.
Proverbs 20:11Even a child is known by his actions,
by whether his conduct is pure and right.
Deuteronomy 28:6You will be blessed when you come in
and
blessed when you go out.
Colossians 3:23Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart,
as working for the Lord, not for men
Psalm 37:7Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when men succeed in their ways,
when they carry out their wicked schemes.
Luke 6:37Do not judge, and you will not be judged?
Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned.
Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
Psalm 34:14Turn from evil and do good;
seek peace and pursue it.
9. Organizing the boys play room, mainly for our eight year old. Letting him enjoy beginning 8 has been heavy on my heart. Spent more time playing with and reading to him, than actually organizing but that was more important.

10. Taking the picture and creating a change of address card. This is becoming more of a dream than a goal but I will make one more attempt this week.
What are your choices for this week? Leave me a comment.