Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week 10 Choosing to Accomplish


My focus scripture for this week is
On going Projects:
1. Meal planning - creating a basic guide menu
2. Creating a weekly routine
3. Rebuilding and super gluing the boys Lego. 
4. My Homemakers Challenge monthly post
5. Putting together our two thousand pieces Coca-Cola puzzle. A bit of a difficult start to the week, sorry for not posting this week update picture.

My goals for this week are:
1. For my time in the Word: I will be joining Christin at Joyfulmothering.net for “a proverbs 31 bible study unlike any other” very excited about this after reading the book I know a deeper look will help me in my journey to become a woman after God’s own heart.

The meditation verse of the week is:
 Psalm 77:11-12

I shall remember the deeds of the LORD;
 Surely I will remember Your wonders of old. 
I will meditate on all Your work 
And muse on Your deeds. 

2. For my time in Prayer:       
  • Praying daily for my hubby  
  • Praying for my children that they may build great friendship and God will continue to soften their hearts to His Word. 
  • Praying for the women in Group 95 Hello Morning Challenge that they may have an awesome morning time with our Lord.     
  • Praying for friends and extended family that have needs. 
  • Praying for God to open my eyes to the learning and growing opportunities before me.     
  • For the new relationships that we are all building and that we are all open to sharing our hearts and lives.

3. As an AC for the Hello Morning Challenge with Inspired to Action I will be sharing a verse from Psalms each day that goes with the Run to Him bible study. This week Psalms are 77, 72, & 105. 

4. Homeschooling: Completing our school schedule daily

5. Meal planning: This week we are creating our freezer inventory and my least favorite thing my monthly trip to the grocery store.

6. Blogging daily 

Last week blog roll:
1. My elusive seventh post is still eluding me.
7. Week 9 Goals  


7. Continuing de-cluttering my home: But this week I am joining Tsh over at Simplemom.net for Project Simplify. Week one we are decluttering Kids’ stuff. Below is my before picture:


8. I finished reading Organized For a Fresh Start.

Source: amazon.com via Eileen on Pinterest
  This book focus is on the reasons and emotions behind organizing.

This week I will start reading:How to Declutter your home and your life. A running theme, sorry no time to make link, a raging migraine is disabling me. Wish me luck at my doctor's appointment tomorrow.

Source: amazon.com via Eileen on Pinterest
I am also starting to listen to audio books; this week’s challenge will be listening to part two of Don't Waste Your Life. I need to make listening a habit. With my migraines I really do covert my silence.  


My basic goal for the year is to finish reading a book per week. 

9. Working out for an hour each day.  

10. Organizing my computer files.  It is amazing how easy it is to collect Internet clutter. This is a bigger project than I thought.


What are you hoping to accomplish this week?
Linking with: Becolorful