I am once again beginning the week feeling a little lost. This is usually our vacation month a time when we get away from the day to day and celebrate our family.
For my other goals the list of this is my life are:
1. For my time in the Word: A Confident Heart by Renee Swope
The meditation verse of the week is:
How precious is your steadfast love, O God!
The children of mankind take refuge in the shadow of your wings.
2. For my time in Prayer:
• Praying daily for my hubby
• Praying for my children that they may build great friendship. The continual softening of my children's hearts.
• Praying for the women in Group 95 Hello Morning Challenge that they may have an awesome morning time with our Lord.
• Praying for friends and extended family that have needs.
• That God to open my eyes to the learning and growing opportunities before me.
• For the new relationships that we are all building and that we are all open to sharing our hearts and lives.
3. I will still be saying good morning to my girls in Facebook group 95 from the Hello Morning Challenge with Inspired to Action they were a great support during this entire ordeal.
4. Homeschooling: Completing our school schedule daily
5. Homemaking: we have a birthday this week so I will be making a cake and video.
6. Blogging: only as able
Last week blog roll:
7. Writing birthday letters for two of my boys.
8. Listening to the audio of The Next Story: Life and Faith after the Digital Explosion by Tim Challies. This is a very in-depth book about the use of social media and electronics.
9. Working out for an hour each day.
10. Organizing my online files. I realized that I need time to regroup and find my focus. Regrouping and finding your focus again take more time that I thought.
I thank you all for support.
|The bee busy about her purpose!|
What are you Choosing to accomplish this week?