Sunday, May 6, 2012

Choosing to Accomplish week 19


I am once again beginning the week feeling a little lost. This is usually our vacation month a time when we get away from the day to day and celebrate our family. 

For my other goals the list of this is my life are: 
1. For my time in the Word: A Confident Heart by Renee Swope 
The meditation verse of the week is: 
Psalm 36:7
How precious is your steadfast love, O God!
    The children of mankind take refuge in the shadow of your wings.

2. For my time in Prayer:       
                Praying daily for my hubby  
                Praying for my children that they may build great friendship. The continual softening of my children's hearts.  
                Praying for the women in Group 95 Hello Morning Challenge that they may have an awesome morning time with our Lord.     
                Praying for friends and extended family that have needs. 
                That God to open my eyes to the learning and growing opportunities before me.    
                For the new relationships that we are all building and that we are all open to sharing our hearts and lives.
3. I will still be saying good morning to my girls in Facebook group 95 from the Hello Morning Challenge with Inspired to Action they were a great support during this entire ordeal. 
4. Homeschooling: Completing our school schedule daily
5. Homemaking: we have a birthday this week so I will be making a cake and video.
6. Blogging: only as able
Last week blog roll:
7. Writing birthday letters for two of my boys.  
8. Listening to the audio of The Next Story: Life and Faith after the Digital Explosion by Tim Challies. This is a very in-depth book about the use of social media and electronics.
9. Working out for an hour each day.   
10. Organizing my online files.  I realized that I need time to regroup and find my focus. Regrouping and finding your focus again take more time that I thought. 
I thank you all for support.
The bee busy about her purpose!
What are you Choosing to accomplish this week?
If you enjoyed this post, please stay awhile and read and choose to share Edwards Granddaughter with a friend. You can also subscribe by email and like us on Facebook, join us on Pinterest and Twitter.