Monday, July 25, 2011

Week in Review


Welcome to my day of review and planning. Last week was a very busy. Sometime life just happens.  

1. Keeping on track with my reading for the Bible in 90 Days/ Blogging through the Bible in 90 Days challenge. Continues till October 8, 2011, requires an hour of daily bible reading. I finished reading the Books of Moses. Five books of the bible are done. As I read through the rules and regulations handed down by God, I wondered how anyone could avoid sin. I also saw God’s grace and care. He provided all those sin offering for the Israelites.  God provided a sin offering for me.

Deuteronomy 31: 8 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”


2. Moving my wake up time for The Maximize Your Mornings Challenge (aka HelloMornings) to 5 a.m. Continues till August 15, 2011.
3. Write a daily blog post. Always a good goal for a blogger. 
Post I blogged: 
4. Plan my seventh grade home school year.
5. Finish reading That’s My Teenage Son.  I am really enjoying this book. 
6. Finish downsizing my family albums.  
7. Finish reading the Ebook “Trusting God.”
8. My biggest goal this week; is to get things in better order.
9. The boys have apple camp this week on Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.
The lazy days of summer are upon us. So, I will be working on these items for a while.   
The things I accomplished last week are crossed out. Things not on the list that I did are:
1.  I was honored to hosted a party for my friend on Tuesday.  
2. Hosted a sleep over for my boys on Thursday.
3. Attended recruit graduation on Friday.
4. When to a women’s devotional on Saturday.

Now your turn: let me know what you have accomplished or plan on finishing ….........