Sunday, March 11, 2012

Week 11 Choosing to Accomplish


My focus scripture for this week is: 
On going Projects:
1. Meal planning – recipe testing  
2. Creating a weekly routine
3. Rebuilding and super gluing the boys Lego. 
4. My Homemakers Challenge monthly post
5. Photo albums
6. Putting together our two thousand pieces Coca-Cola puzzle

My goals for this week are:
1. For my time in the Word: I will be joining Christin at joyfulmothering.net for “a proverbs 31 bible study unlike any other” very excited about this after reading the book I know a deeper look will help me in my journey to become a woman after God’s own heart.

The meditation verse of the week is: 
Psalm 84 verse 10
For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand outside. 

I would rather stand at the threshold of the house of my God
Than dwell in the tents of wickedness.

A Great heart question: where would I rather be?

2. For my time in Prayer:       
  • Praying daily for my hubby  
  • Praying for my children that they may build great friendship. The continual softening of my children's hearts.  
  • Praying for the women in Group 95 Hello Morning Challenge that they may have an awesome morning time with our Lord.     
  • Praying for friends and extended family that have needs. 
  • That God to open my eyes to the learning and growing opportunities before me.    
  • For the new relationships that we are all building and that we are all open to sharing our hearts and lives.


3. As an AC for the Hello Morning Challenge with Inspired to Action I will be sharing a verse from Psalms each day that goes with the Run to Him bible study. This week Psalms are 84, 91, & 71. 

4. Homeschooling: Completing our school schedule daily

5. Meal planning: This week we completing our menu for week one and freezing an extra meal for each item. Praying my picky eater gets on board.

6. Blogging daily 

Last week blog roll:

7. Continuing de-cluttering my home: I am in week 2 of Tsh’s Project Simplify. Week two we are decluttering the kitchen and or pantry. I am not quite sure what I will do but here are some pictures of my kitchen space:

8. I finished reading How to Declutter Your Home and Your Life by Martha Sinclair. On Thursday I will do a short review of this book. It was an interesting reading week as I also finished reading Not a Fan by Kyle Idleman, this is a great book which I recommend reading and you will be hearing more about the changes I plan to make in my life just because I read this book.

This week I will start reading: Clutter-Free Home Living by Eugenia Orr

I finished listening to Don’t Waste Your Life By John Piper between listening to this wonderful book and asking my self the question am I wasting my life and reading Not a Fan I was left convicted. Am I dying daily so that Christ my live?

I am starting Become A Better You by Joel Osteen. 

My basic goal for the year is to finish reading a book per week. 

9. Working out for an hour each day.  

10. Organizing my computer files.  It is amazing how easy it is to collect Internet clutter. This is a bigger project than I thought.

What are you hoping to accomplish this week?


Linking with: Becolorful