On going Projects:
1. Meal planning – recipe testing
2. Creating a weekly routine
3. Rebuilding and super gluing the boys Lego.
4. My Homemakers Challenge monthly post
5. Photo albums
6. Putting together our two thousand pieces Coca-Cola puzzle
I thought it would be cool to include last week's picture. I am making progress.
My goals for this week are:
1. For my time in the Word: I will be joining Christin at joyfulmothering.net for “a proverbs 31 bible study unlike any other” very excited about this after reading the book I know a deeper look will help me in my journey to become a woman after God’s own heart.
The meditation verse of the week is:
Psalm 136 verse 26
Give Thanks to the God of heaven
For His Loving Kindness is everlasting.
2. For my time in Prayer:
- Praying daily for my hubby
- Praying for my children that they may build great friendship. The continual softening of my children's hearts.
- Praying for the women in Group 95 Hello Morning Challenge that they may have an awesome morning time with our Lord.
- Praying for friends and extended family that have needs.
- That God to open my eyes to the learning and growing opportunities before me.
- For the new relationships that we are all building and that we are all open to sharing our hearts and lives.
4. Homeschooling: Completing our school schedule daily
5. Meal planning: This week we completing our menu for week two and freezing an extra meal for each item. The boys did not like the pineapple scones or the orange muffins. I am just hoping for a better week.
6. Blogging daily
Last week blog roll:
7. Continuing de-cluttering my home: I am in week 3 of Tsh’s Project Simplify. Week two we are decluttering the closets, countertops, and drawers. I will be working on our guest room and closet as it has become a catch all place.
8. I finished reading Clutter-Free Home Living by Eugenia Orr. Please check back on Thursday for my book review.
This week I will start reading: Absolutely Organize Your Family by Debbie Lillard
I am listen to an audio of Become A Better You by Joel Osteen.
My basic goal for the year is to finish reading a book per week.
9. Working out for an hour each day.
10. Organizing my computer files. This is a bigger project than I thought. Here I am trying to organize my computer and internet files as I keep every digital.
What are you hoping to accomplish this week?