Sunday, March 18, 2012

Week 12 Choosing to Accomplish

My focus scripture for this week is: 

On going Projects:
1. Meal planning – recipe testing  
2. Creating a weekly routine
3. Rebuilding and super gluing the boys Lego. 
4. My Homemakers Challenge monthly post
5. Photo albums
6. Putting together our two thousand pieces Coca-Cola puzzle
I thought it would be cool to include last week's picture. I am making progress.

My goals for this week are:
1. For my time in the Word: I will be joining Christin at joyfulmothering.net for “a proverbs 31 bible study unlike any other” very excited about this after reading the book I know a deeper look will help me in my journey to become a woman after God’s own heart.

The meditation verse of the week is: 
Psalm 136 verse 26
Give Thanks to the God of heaven
For His Loving Kindness is everlasting.


2. For my time in Prayer:       
  • Praying daily for my hubby  
  • Praying for my children that they may build great friendship. The continual softening of my children's hearts.  
  • Praying for the women in Group 95 Hello Morning Challenge that they may have an awesome morning time with our Lord.     
  • Praying for friends and extended family that have needs. 
  • That God to open my eyes to the learning and growing opportunities before me.    
  • For the new relationships that we are all building and that we are all open to sharing our hearts and lives.


3. As an AC for the Hello Morning Challenge with Inspired to Action I will be sharing a verse from Psalms each day that goes with the Run to Him bible study. This week Psalms are 103, 136, & 86. 

4. Homeschooling: Completing our school schedule daily

5. Meal planning: This week we completing our menu for week two and freezing an extra meal for each item. The boys did not like the pineapple scones or the orange muffins. I am just hoping for a better week.

6. Blogging daily 

Last week blog roll:

7. Continuing de-cluttering my home: I am in week 3 of Tsh’s Project Simplify. Week two we are decluttering the closets, countertops, and drawers. I will be working on our guest room and closet as it has become a catch all place.
8. I finished reading Clutter-Free Home Living by Eugenia Orr. Please check back on Thursday for my book review.

This week I will start reading: Absolutely Organize Your Family by Debbie Lillard

I am listen to an audio of Become A Better You by Joel Osteen. 

My basic goal for the year is to finish reading a book per week. 

9. Working out for an hour each day.  

10. Organizing my computer files. This is a bigger project than I thought. Here I am trying to organize my computer and internet files as I keep every digital.

What are you hoping to accomplish this week?


Linking with: Becolorful