Sunday, April 8, 2012

Week 15 Choosing To Accomplish

My focus scripture for this week is: 
On going Projects:
1. Meal planning – recipe testing  
2. Creating a weekly routine
3. Rebuilding and super gluing the boys Lego. 
4. My Homemakers Challenge monthly post
5. Photo albums
6. Putting together our two thousand pieces Coca-Cola puzzle
My goals for this week are:

1. For my time in the Word: With the health issues in our family these past two weeks, I have been inconsistent in my time with God. I am recommitting my self to spend an hour each day in the word and prayer. Putting first things first.

The meditation verse of the week is: 
Submit yourselves therefore to God.
Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
(James 4:7 ESV)
2. For my time in Prayer:       
  • Praying daily for my hubby  
  • Praying for my children that they may build great friendship. The continual softening of my children's hearts.  
  • Praying for the women in Group 95 Hello Morning Challenge that they may have an awesome morning time with our Lord.     
  • Praying for friends and extended family that have needs. 
  • That God to open my eyes to the learning and growing opportunities before me.    
  • For the new relationships that we are all building and that we are all open to sharing our hearts and lives.


3. As an AC for the Hello Morning Challenge with Inspired to Action I will be sharing a verse from Psalms each day that goes with the Run to Him bible study. This week Psalms are 148, 96, & 8

4. Homeschooling: Completing our school schedule daily

5. Homemaking: creating a list for a six month stock pile

6. Blogging: Writing a daily blog post and responding in the comment feed on my blog as well as continuing to respond by email. I want to know that even those who occasionally visit my blog and comment get a response. 

Last week blog roll:

7. Continuing Simplifying my home: Cleaning and organizing my Kitchen desk space.  
Source: amazon.com via Eileen on Pinterest

8. I finished reading 10 Things I want My Son to Know by Steve Chapman. Please check back on Thursday for my review of this book.
Source: amazon.com via Eileen on Pinterest
This week I will be reading: How to LIVE and NOT Die by Norvel Hayes. Should be an interesting read.

Source: amazon.com via Eileen on Pinterest
I am listen to my next audio book: The Next Story: Life and Faith after the Digital Explosion by Tim Challies. 

Source: amazon.com via Eileen on Pinterest
I finished Become A Better You by Joel Osteen. A very positive book that focus on saying and doing positive things.

My basic goal for the year is to finish reading a book per week. 

9. Working out for an hour each day.  

10. Organizing my computer files. This week we are cleaning up our google accounts. You can find me on my new Google spot at: Edwards Granddaughter.  

What are you Choosing to accomplish this week?

If you enjoyed this post, please stay awhile and read and choose to share Edwards Granddaughter with a friend. You can also subscribe by email and like us on Facebook, join us on Pinterest and Twitter.

Becolorful