Choosing Healthy Lifestyle
5 Days Series
Monday, May 14, 2012
Choosing to Accomplish Week 20
My focus scripture for this week is
On going Projects
1. Meal planning – recipe testing
2. Creating a weekly routine
3. Rebuilding and super gluing the boys Lego.
4. My Homemakers Challenge monthly post
5. Photo albums
6. Putting together our two thousand pieces Coca-Cola puzzle. This is slowly become my personal mount Ervest.
My goals for this week are
1. For my time in the Word:
A Confident Heart
by Renee Swope
The meditation verse of the week is:
"Do you love me more than these?"
Jesus asked Simon Peter this question three times: "Do you love me?" It is a good question to ask ourselves in our daily walk with the Lord.
2. For my time in Prayer:
Praying daily for my hubby
Praying for my children that they may build great friendship. The continual softening of my children's hearts.
Praying for the women in Group 95 Hello Morning Challenge that they may have an awesome morning time with our Lord.
Praying for friends and extended family that have needs.
That God to open my eyes to the learning and growing opportunities before me.
For the new relationships that we are all building and that we are all open to sharing our hearts and lives.
3. I will still be saying good morning to my girls in Facebook group 95 from the Hello Morning Challenge with
Inspired to Action
they were a great support during this entire ordeal.
4. Homeschooling: Completing our school schedule daily wanting to move into a 4 day week.
5. Homemaking: time once again for updating our budget.
6. Blogging: only as able
Last week blog roll
Choosing a Mother's Day Heart
Reviewing Journey on The Hard Side of Miracles as I am Booking Through Thursday
Journey Begins with Choice
Choosing My Passions (Word-less Wednesday)
Feelings I Do Not Choose
Choosing to Accomplish Week 19
7. My doctor's are worried about my food intake so I will be keeping a food diary, just to make sure I am actually eating.
8. Listening to the audio of T
he Next Story: Life and Faith after the Digital Explosion
by Tim Challies. This is a very in-depth book about the use of social media and electronics.
9. Working out for an hour each day. Hoping to find a program that will track both my exercise and meals.
10. Organizing my computer files, limited the note taking programs to one.
I thank you all for your support.
What are you
to accomplish this week? Leave your top three in the comments or leave a link to your blog post.
If you enjoyed this post, please stay awhile and read and choose to share
with a friend. You can also subscribe by email and like us on
, join us on
Enter your email address:
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook