Sunday, June 10, 2012

Choosing to Accomplish Week 24 Going to Gethsemane


My focus scripture for this week is: 

On going Projects:
1. Meal planning – recipe testing  
2. Creating a weekly routine
3. Rebuilding and super gluing the boys Lego. 
4. My Homemakers Challenge monthly post
5. Photo albums
6. Putting together our two thousand pieces Coca-Cola puzzle. No puzzle picture this week.


My goals for this week are:

1. For my time in the Word: I am reading A Confident Heart by Renee Swope 
The meditation verse of the week is:  

Matthew 26:36-45


 39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, 
“My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. 
Yet not as I will, but as you will."  


2. For my time in Prayer:       
                Praying daily for my hubby  
                Praying for my children that they may build great friendship. The continual softening of my children's hearts.  
                Praying for the women in Group 95 Hello Morning Challenge that they may have an awesome morning time with our Lord.     
                Praying for friends and extended family that have needs. 
                That God to open my eyes to the learning and growing opportunities before me.    
                For the new relationships that we are all building and that we are all open to sharing our hearts and lives.


3. I will still be saying good morning to my girls in Facebook group 95 from the Hello Morning Challenge with Inspired to Action they were a great support during this entire ordeal. 

4.  I will be spending some serious time in Gethsemane this week. I often think of how much He suffered and how excepting He was. God is journeying in my Heart and I have some hard choices to make this week and Gethsemane is the place for hard choices.

5. Homeschooling 

6. Blogging is was an amazing week I wrote a record 9 post. If you missed any here is a recap:

1. Choosing to Organize {Link for my Homemaker's Challenge Post.


2. Choosing to Put it all together {5 Days to Better Communication} 


3. Reviewing One Thousand Gifts as I am Booking Through Thursday


4. Words That Meet The Five Critical Needs {5 Days to Better Communication}


5. The Language of Love {Five Days to Better Communication} 


6. Setting The Ground Rules {5 Days to Better Communication}  


7. Thinking Word-less Wednesday


8. Words Are Powerful {5 Days to Better Communication}


9. Accomplish Week 23 More JOY Less Stress

7. Organizing and finishing our wedding album, writing birthday letters

8. Spending 20 minutes every night setting up for the next day

9. Reading Unstuck: Your Life. God's Design. Real Change. by Arnie Cole and Michael Ross

10. Teaching my nine year old to play tennis


What are you Choosing to accomplish this week?

Enjoyed this post subscribe to Edwards Granddaughter to receive FREE updates — by email. Don’t miss a post! Also follow us on  Pinterest and Twitter and like us on  Facebook



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Mosaic Mondays, Motivated Monday