Sunday, March 25, 2012

Choosing to Accomplish in Week 13

My focus scripture for this week is: 

On going Projects:
1. Meal planning – recipe testing  
2. Creating a weekly routine
3. Rebuilding and super gluing the boys Lego. 
4. My Homemakers Challenge monthly post
5. Photo albums
6. Putting together our two thousand pieces Coca-Cola puzzle
to finish my project simplify I might not be able to work on the puzzle this week. One big project at a time.

My goals for this week are:
1. For my time in the Word: I will be joining Christin at joyfulmothering.net for “a proverbs 31 bible study unlike any other” very excited about this after reading the book I know a deeper look will help me in my journey to become a woman after God’s own heart.

The meditation verse of the week is: 
Psalm 119 verse 133
Direct my footsteps according to your Word;

Let no sin rule over me.


I want God to direct my footsteps and to be guided in my choices by His Word. On the other hand, I do not want sin to control me or my choices. I want to be free to choose God's best for me and I cannot do that if sin is my ruler.

2. For my time in Prayer:       
  • Praying daily for my hubby  
  • Praying for my children that they may build great friendship. The continual softening of my children's hearts.  
  • Praying for the women in Group 95 Hello Morning Challenge that they may have an awesome morning time with our Lord.     
  • Praying for friends and extended family that have needs. 
  • That God to open my eyes to the learning and growing opportunities before me.    
  • For the new relationships that we are all building and that we are all open to sharing our hearts and lives.

3. As an AC for the Hello Morning Challenge with Inspired to Action I will be sharing a verse from Psalms each day that goes with the Run to Him bible study. This week Psalms are 119:129-144, 119:33-48, & 119:57-72


4. Homeschooling: Completing our school schedule daily

5. Meal planning: This week we completing our menu for week three and freezing an extra meal for each item.  

6. Blogging daily 

Last week blog roll:
If you were inspired by any of my post please share them and subscribe, Thank you.

7. Continuing de-cluttering my home: I am in week 4 of Tsh’s Project Simplify. Week four we are on to choose your own adventure and I will be completing part two of my big project.  


8. I finished reading Absolutely Organize Your Family by Debbie Lillard. Please check back on Thursday for my review of this book.
Source: amazon.com via Eileen on Pinterest

This week I will start reading: Spiritual Makeover: Ten Practices for Falling in Love with Your Life by Sirah Vettese Ph.D. I love the concept of  spiritual make over but I am not sure how I feel about falling in love with my life. This will make for an interesting week and review next week.  
Source: amazon.com via Eileen on Pinterest

I am listen to an audio of Become A Better You by Joel Osteen. A very positive book that focus on saying and doing positive things.
Source: amazon.com via Eileen on Pinterest

My basic goal for the year is to finish reading a book per week. 

9. Working out for an hour each day.  

10. Organizing my computer files. 

What are you Choosing to accomplish this week?
























   Becolorful